Thursday, September 25, 2008

While we're on the topic of Italy...

I should've mentioned this earlier. The other night, I tasted a beverage called Aranciata It's made by the mineral water people, San Pellegrino. The label says it's a "sparkling orange beverage", but it ain't Orange Crush. It has an amazingly strong orange flavor, but it's not syrupy. It's also somewhat sour and a little bitter too. Some would say it's an acquired taste, but I acquired it instantly. Aranciata is an Italian product, but there's no need to fret. It's distributed in the U.S. and readily available in local supermarkets. Go get some.

4 comments:

Lois said...

Don't listen to Nigel, it's nasty.

Vorquel said...

Do you hear his voice when your reading his blog? I do, and it's creepy.

Nigel said...

Vorquel-
Do you hear my voice in our head when you're not reading my blog? Is it commanding you to kidnap a llama, or anything else strange and random?

Nigel said...

Lois-
po-tay-to, po-tah-to...